WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Those who need to use safety harnesses in their working day. Candidates will need to bring their own harness and adjustable lanyard, complete with certification of last inspection for both. If anyone requires a new harness and lanyard we can supply one at a reasonable cost. Please contact us to let us know what size and type. (advice will be given over the phone).
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, PUWER 1998, Working at height regulations 2005, updated 2007. PPE act 1971 updated 200
- Types and uses of harnesses. British/ European standards
- Types and uses of types of lanyards. British/ European standards
- Types and uses of different fittings, carabinas mullions etc
- Suspension trauma, causes and effects
- Practical fitting of full body harness and adjustment of adjustable restraint lanyards.
The course is part theory with a power point presentation and whole class discussion followed by practical fitting and adjustment of lanyards and harness.
This is an in house qualification awarded by our fully qualified trainers, on successful completion the candidate will be issued with a certificate valid for three years.
For further information, please contact us at.
Email :- email@example.com
Andes Road. Nursling Industrial Estate, Southampton. SO16 0YZ Tel 02382 548555
2268B Dunbeath Road. Elgin Industrial Estate, Swindon SN2 8DP TEL 01793 236333