WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR
For those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshals, and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.Fire safety is a essential skill and knowledge that everyone should have, whether you have a responsibility in your workplace, at home or at play.
This fire awareness training course covers the role of the designated fire marshal. You will learn about preventing fires and learn about the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.The course will present an understanding of fire regulations and general fire precautions. It aims to provide you with the knowledge to be become a fire marshal.
- Understanding basic fire safety and what to do in the event of an emergency
- Understand the principals of fire risk control
- Understand the basics of practical fire safety.
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace.
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace.
- Understand the principals and practice of fire safety management at work.
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden.
ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION
All delegates will receive a Ofqual certificate. re-qualification is not mandatory. However , it is advised to keep yourself updated on a regular basis , Ideally every 3 years.
For further information, please contact us at.
Email :- email@example.com
Andes Road. Nursling Industrial Estate, Southampton. SO16 0YZ Tel 02382 548555
2268B Dunbeath Road. Elgin Industrial Estate, Swindon SN2 8DP TEL 01793 236333