WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is for all operators who work with all types of abrasive wheels, as well as their employers. It is a mandatory requirement that under PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations) 1998 all users must be competent and all users must be trained to ensure they have the knowledge, understanding and skills required to use tools safely at work
- Health & Safety Laws and Regulations – understanding your legal duty – PUWER 1998 and Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Responsibilities of employer and employee.
- Hazards & Risks involved – Hand Arm Vibration, dust and respiratory hazards
- Noise action levels, lower and upper daily exposure levels
- Wheel markings – what they mean and what you need to know.
- Carry our pre-use checks and inspections of equipment and working area
- Importance of issuing task and product specific PPE
- Test paper/ questions/ handouts and review.
For further information, please contact us at.
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Andes Road. Nursling Industrial Estate, Southampton. SO16 0YZ Tel 02382 548555
2268B Dunbeath Road. Elgin Industrial Estate, Swindon SN2 8DP TEL 01793 236333